Re: Howard and Halon (was Jeep pictures)

From: Douglas Greville (dgrev@ruralnet.net.au)
Date: Thu Apr 05 2001 - 15:54:37 PDT

Stephen

> "..and a cold fosters.)..by the way Beer went down
> 15 cents a pot here today,,,thank you Mr Howard..lol"

Its what happens when you make a public promise then don't keep it.
The opposition reminds the public about what you said.
Very rare event for them (any politician) to actually be forced to
honour a promise.

> Wow, who is this Mr. Howard & when can we have him shipped to the US ?
> Steve

He is our Prime Minister, but you already knew that, being that
Australia is an ally of the USA and has been for decades.......

If you take him, then you take ALL of them, every last politician. The
USA won't notice an extra 1000 or so politicians (Fed and State).

Compulsory MV content............ I need to know if Halon (as found in
Military Fire Extinguishers) is a CFC?
Also, is Methyl Bromide a CFC?
If not, then are either of these substances banned in civilian life?

Regards
Doug