WWII Orig & Complte Jeep Windshield Assy & Grills

From: Pike Bishop (wildbunch1@mindspring.com)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 14:04:18 PDT

Howdy Boys,
Unbelievable, but I still have my original WWII Jeep Windshield,
Complete Assy (even has unbroken glass), and Grills. I am cleaning out
my hangar and making room for other ongoing projects, so these items are
available to a good home at reduced prices, or deal for all. (as 'Crap
Game' said: "A Deal Deal!")
Serious buyers contact me off list for a full description, photos and
shipping or pickup information. Great Original (NOT Repro!) and Scarce
Parts.
Thanks