Family matters

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 06 2001 - 19:46:39 PDT

Hi list and particularly Brandon Kunicki, Peter Kirsch, and David
Jenkins.....

Fellas, I have not forgotten your items and they are still here safe and
sound but
we have been up to our proverbial ass in alligators around here. My wife,
Amy, had a "minor" heart attack (if there is such a thing) at the ripe old
age of 25 (which should give you some idea of the gravity of her particular
malady, (Primary Pulmonary Hypertension) and it feels like
we have been tap dancing on land mines around here. Doctors assure us that
minimal damage occurred but to tell you the truth, I don't think they really
know a damned thing.

I will be making a
special attempt at getting the old business out of the way around here in
order to help clear my own mind so I can concentrate on the important family
stuff.

Of course, work on the Scout Car is stalled at the moment.

Regards,
TJ
MVPA 21162