'53 Dodge Help

From: Acfarer@aol.com
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 08:32:11 PDT

What are the military designations (M numbers) that could be associated with
a 1953 Dodge 4wd truck. It has a vertical wind shield, flat hood, external
grill guarding the fender mounted headlights, 6 cyl engine with what appears
to be a pancake syle oil bath air cleaner and a typical? M series oil filter?
( Like the one on my GPW)
Next question is...What is it worth? I know I need a LOT more information to
get a better estimate but the body appears to be in GREAT shape. I don't know
if it runs or the transmission is working but if someone could give me a
range of what I might expect to pay, I would appreciate it. Thanks in advance.

Jonathan Boos
acfarer@aol.com
'43 GPW
'66 M274 A2 Mule
MVPA# 22045

Expanding my horizons all the time. (Much to my wife's chagrin.)