Amy

From: Timothy Smith (timothy.smith1@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 07 2001 - 10:08:00 PDT

Hi fellas, I will ensure that Amy reads everyone's responses.....the hobby
is an import part of our lives around here and I know that hearing from you
guys (and gals) will be of some comfort to her.

Amy is indeed on vasodialators and has also had her spine straightened. I
won't go into the ins and outs we have experienced with the doctors but
suffice to say that she has several conditions whose treatment affects
(adversely) the other conditions. The whole thing is kind of like replacing
your spark plugs when your fuel pump needs rebuilding.

If you are curious you can learn more about PPH at
www.healthcentral.com/mch/top/000112.cm .

The Scout Car chassis is still at the frame shop (probably rusting away
again as it is being stored outside and this is our high humidity season)
and as far as I know, they haven't touched it. Waiting is is part of the
deal for getting the frame straightened at a reduced cost. I did bring home
1/2 ton of sandblasting media in preparation for doing other parts, so I
guess that even though nothing is happening on the Scout, at least I am
getting all my little ducks in a row for the day when I get to jump on the
project again.

Regards,
TJ