CCKW Misc. Parts Needed

From: CCKW6X6@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 13:58:40 PDT

Greetings list,
Here are a few additional items I'm looking for to finish my 1942 CCKW353 restoration... The small oil can that fits into the holder on the passanger side firewall under the hood, the fire extenguisher which mounts under the dash, button and latch for the glove box door, gun rack (rifle no the MG mount), anything else any of you have laying around that you think might make this look more realistic as a truck in the ETO (doesn't have to be CCKW related just stuff the GI's may have been carrying with them for whatever reason) just to add a little caracter to the old truck, and of course the canvas and pioneer tools. Thanks again and take care.
John Atkin
Yates Center, Ks