Re: [MV] Howard and Halon (was Jeep pictures)

From: Everett Doyle (194cbteng@pchnet.com)
Date: Sun Apr 08 2001 - 18:53:50 PDT

Methyl Bromide is hazardous to you health in a big way, good sniff and you
are dead. I used to sell it, came in a glass bottle sealed inside a metal
can about twice the size of soup can == instructions for killing all the
varmints inside a grain bin were to punch a hole in can - lay on floor step
on it to break bottle inside and exit grain bin. Also came in pressure cans
to sterilize tobacco bed before planting seedlings -- you covered bed with
plastic sealed down edges and open pressure can and put under plastic --
killed everything even stuff in the ground. Have never seen it done but
they do seal houses and release the stuff in the to kill termites inside
wooden structure.

BAD STUFF

In USA you have to have proper permits to use or purchase it

Everette