Re [MV] WHERE THERE IS A WILL

From: aussierob (aussierob@odyssey.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 13:17:36 PDT

Ok Ron:
You seem have won the (State or Federal) award for this weeks most
infuriating story dealing with some "Idiot Brainless Official Govt' Pee On
Dumb**** Motor Vehicle Counter Person"
And guess what ?
This award "can" go to the same recipient on more than one occasion per
calendar year.

I noticed several other followup posting trying to help you out of your
cuurent registration troubles.

RON... Please let the list know what state you are in !
As many of us have vehicles (military or otherwise) whereby we "do not have
any Title" and the actual state would help us in our next move. (LOL)

Ol' Jeep Breath
Rob P.
42MB and some CJ2As
Upstate NY