Re: [MV] Re [MV] WHERE THERE IS A WILL

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Mon Apr 09 2001 - 14:59:34 PDT

A pox on thee, Deuce,Dr., one each. A great flash just occurred with the
post of your missive and my RMV envelope is empty of the sought after metal
tag. Now I have no choice but to drag my sorry ass ( his name is Burt) north
into Cow Hampshire and join the minions of darkness ( known as Flatlanders
or former M-Buttchusetts residents) doing our best to convert your pristine
hills into copies of Saugus on US Route 1, complete with miniature golf
courses and orange fiberglass T-Rexes and taking over your town meetings and
passing only two registered vehicles per property ordinances. You shall
pay for this....