Re: [MV] New "guzzikrad" in action photo

From: Jay (dagobertii@home.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 01:51:45 PDT

Philip,
Interesting picture, and an interesting machine as well. Do you know
where the picture came from? My guess is that the rider is attempting
to crush the house of the guy standing behind him, most likely for
making fun of his hat! ;-) I guess the Italians didn't believe in
wearing helmets, eh? Still, I'd love to have one of those machines to
take to Bike Week in Daytona some time... :-) (Even if I had to wear
the hat to ride it!)
Jay Travis