Re: [MV] Antenna Location on M35 Deuce

From: mblair1@home.net
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 08:20:49 PDT

"Henry J. Fackovec" <fackovec@radiotech.com> wrote:
> Does anyone have the mesterments for mounting a VRC-43 antenna bracket on
> the cargo bed of a M35? (It is the sugar scoop type bracket on the channel
> type stand off).

I have the complete instructions for installing set AN/VRC-12 in M34,
M35, M135 and M211 deuces on my web page:

    http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/greenradio/tm11-2300-353-15-2/toc.html

For an AN/VRC-43 (which consists of a single RT-246/VRC), you can just
leave out the mount, wiring and second antenna for the missing
auxiliary receiver. If you're using an RT-524 instead of the less
common RT-246 (thus making the set an AN/VRC-46... confused enough yet
:-), then you also leave out the remote channel selection box (but
leave room to install it over the audio junction box, in case you want
to add it later).

The instructions include a generic antenna mounting page which shows
many vehicles other than the deuces.

--
PGP 2.6.2 public key available from http://www.keyserver.net/
Web page: http://www.qsl.net/ke6myk/