Re: [MV] CCKW info needed

From: Jeanne Lacourse (cckw@mediaone.net)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 16:36:06 PDT

IF you use M35 canvas, the length is 49.5 inches from the bed to the top of
the board.

If you use a cckw canvas, it would probably be 4 inches shorter as the M35
bed is 8 inches wider. I use the M35 canvas on my cckw as it is easier to
obtain at a reasonable price. If you use an M35 canvas, install it
backwards. The word FRONT to the back of the truck. They moved the tiedowns
from in front of the pockets to behind or vice-versa after ww2. The 4"
height is also nicer when carrying stuff or camping.

Either end flap works OK

Steve Keith AKA Dr Deuce