Color scheme question

From: Henry J. Fackovec (fackovec@radiotech.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 07:58:24 PDT

Hey all:

Does anyone remember a period of time where the Army used the current flat
green Carc 383 green paint with black lettering and stars?

My shop van is green, and my orig plan was to add the black and brown for
the nato camo pattern, but my SO really likes it plain green and thiks it
would look "Much cuter" with stars on it. (Can a M109 shop van really be
"cute"?)

I seem to remember in the early 70's seeing that color scheme used. Don't
remember if it was a guard unit or what...

Any comments (Other than change S.O.s <G>)

Hank