Here's your Apology

From: John A. Hern Jr (hern@nidlink.com)
Date: Tue Apr 10 2001 - 18:19:41 PDT

You Want An Apology? Here's Your Apology...

"Dear Premier Dung: The United States is truly sorry that your nation
is
not capable of training your pilots to fly without striking other
aircraft.
We are also sorry that you people lack the honor to respect the
international laws governing collision avoidance between aircraft when
flying in international airspace. We further regret that you cannot be
trusted to respect the integrity of sovereign aircraft forced at gun
point
to land on your soil after your inept pilot forced a collision. We truly
regret the state of incompetence demonstrated by the People's
Dictatorship
of China.

"That being said, you are holding our servicemen hostage, illegally. You
are
holding our aircraft, illegally. I am sorry to inform you that all your
Ambassadors, aides, businessmen, and students currently residing in the
United States will have their visas revoked at midnight tonight. I am
also
sorry to inform you that all Chinese assets in the United States are
frozen.
I am sorry to inform Beanie Baby collectors that all imports from the
PDC
will be halted. All foreign aid monies to the PDC and all IMF, etc.,
funds
are canceled.

"I am not sorry to announce, however, that sales of advanced technology
military equipment to the Republic of Taiwan will be accelerated. Nor am
sorry to announce that two additional carrier battle groups will be
assigned
to patrol the waters off the coasts of the PDC. I'm sure I can think of
more things to do if I don't have my airmen and airplane returned by
midnight, tonight. - Yours truly, President Bush"

- Forwarded by a GOPN&V reader (Palm Beach Democrat Alert: This is
called
"satire" ... it is NOT a real letter)