RE: [MV] 6TL Question

From: wayne harris (wharris19@email.com)
Date: Wed Apr 11 2001 - 20:59:35 PDT

Hi Kenneth I've had green batteries and black batteries in the trucks I get
from the DRMO. 117.00 sound about right for the large ones. The ones the guy
for 25.00 sounds a little too good to be true but maybe??. I don't know
about your gasser but the M35A2 I've had would crank right up with the 10.00
junkyard batteries [20.00 vs 234.00]Wayne

Listers; I stopped by and spoke with the local Deka battery distributer
today. He quoted me a price of $117. for 6TL batteries and advised that he
had 56 in stock. He showed me 2NH batteries and they were black. What are
the correct colors for these batteries and am I being hosed at $117. each?
still learning!

Kenneth Engle
Loxahatchee, FL