(General) Splitting the lists

From: John Doherty (mofta@farmerstel.com)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 16:58:55 PDT

Fellas,

I, like a lot of others, don't currently own a WWII vehicle. But, it is not
because I wouldn't like to. I find the information shared quite
informative, and I try to keep all the little tidbits available to refresh
my memory when it comes time to purchase my 'gem in the making'. I'd like
to know what to look for when it comes time to purchase.

There are lots of techniques of restoration that can be shared no matter
what type of vehicle is being worked on. It would be a shame to miss them.

I believe that the suggestion was made to 'key' our posts. It wouldn't be a
bad idea. Say, put a paranthesis with a topic group before the subject.
(General) (WWII)(Armor)(Post-war)(Korea)(Viet)(Acc)etc. We could quickly
scan the subjects and delete those not of interest, or even set email
packages to compartmentalize by subject.

I agree that a splitting of the list would be detrimental to the overall
'strength' of unity to the hobby in general.

John Doherty