Thanks Rob :)

From: Orintz (orintz@hal3000.cx)
Date: Thu Apr 12 2001 - 23:11:42 PDT

Yes silly indeed. Thanks much, I can now post away :)
Recently purchased a M35A2 1968 Keiser-Jeep (I love it!).
Does anyone know the replacement for the washers that go under the bolt on
top of the oil filter cans? Hercules LD465. I have been trying to find
phenolic washers of same size through local nuts and bolts guy...we have
come close ie: same ID and thickness but OD is a little bigger ( should work
ok) however I wanted to have an exact replacement or original.
My next quest was to find the unit mine came from .
88C R8008MED is under some paint on the rear. I plan on restoring it to
original configuration, paint etc.

Thanks
Orintz

http://hal3000.cx/~orintz/m35a2.html