Re: [MV] M35 Lighting Discussion (long)

From: Emmett Thompson (kt4al@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 10:10:12 PDT

Correct.... I put the "lighting upgrade kit" on my M561. There is one for
the M151 also. I would not be surprised if there was one for the M35 as
well.

You simply connect two wires at the back of the light switch and the front
parking lights work when the rear lights are on. then there is 4 Y
connectors that you plug into the side markers. The fronts have brackets and
the back drill into the body.

It took about 4 hours with the proper tools and at night when the parking or
headlights are turned on the front parking lights are on as well as the
marker lights on the sides.

It makes the truck very visible from the side at night.

Regards
Emmett

PS the best part is it is pure military and not a civvy add on.