deuce production dating

From: DDoyle9570@aol.com
Date: Fri Apr 13 2001 - 13:05:08 PDT

I am continuing my research on the production history of the G-742 family of
vehicles. I am trying to date various production changes. IF anyone has
dates, or serial numbers for these various changes, please let me know. Any
and all information is appreciated.

Winch mount extensions..when did they go from the nice stamped extensions to
the later fabricated extensions?
When did the parking brake lever go from the squeeze and pull type to the
"cam-over" lever type with the adjusting knob on the end?
When did the wiring harness change from metal shells to rubber type?
When did the turn signal lever change from the bulb on the end of handle to
stationary indicator?
When was the air sprag made standard?
When did the tool compartment door include the two holes for a padlock?
What is the date for the change on the parking light housing?
There are 3 different brush guards over the parking lights...the original, a
taller one for the composite lights, and a more square shaped one...can
anyone date these?
When did the grill get the expanded metal covering?

Any documentation, or even recollections appreciated.
Thanks,
David