Re: [MV] M37 fuel problems, update #2

From: John Doyle (jdoyle@writeme.com)
Date: Sat Apr 14 2001 - 18:58:14 PDT

Cousin,

I'm grateful for any ideas at this point. Yeah, I
(we- my brother is in town) tested for that too. We
did hear bubbles. I don't know for sure, but I don't
think it's a loose pipe clamp on the rubber lines.

It's embarassing that this is the first time since I
got the truck that it hasn't performed like a champ-
the one weekend family is home. Doh!

JD