Generator test adaptor

From: Calvin Rollins (crrphr@webtv.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 09:32:42 PDT

I am looking for the test adapter that goes between the generator and
the big wire harness shown on page 283 and 284 of TM9-8024 for my
M-135.I would like to here from anyone who has used it or has made a
usable alterative to it. My M-135 had a charging problem last year but
was cured by a new wire harness between generator and regulator. Went
out yesterday and the problem is back. Charging only 24.4 volts (which
is just battery voltage). If the batteries were low would the generator
not kick on? After the wiring harness the voltage was around 28.5. Any
help would be appreciated. Thank You.

-
Calvin Rollins
Richmond Maine