M37 manuals needed

From: John Doyle (jdoyle@writeme.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 18:18:05 PDT

I know that some of you guys offered earlier to
provided photocopied manuals. At that time I wasn't
focusing on anything but getting the truck back on
the road.

Now that that's done, I have time to continue the proper
maintenance. Could those of you who have manuals and
are willing to provide photocopies please contact me
off of the list? I'm not all that concerned about the cost-
I'm sure we can work something out.

So far, I have:

TM 9-8031-2/TO 19-75-A-100 Power Train, Body and Frame.
TM 9-2320-212-20 Org. Maint. Manual

Currently I'm looking for the lubrication schedule/manual, but
anything/everything welcome!

Thanks,
John