FS WWII Tank Intercom Kit

From: John K. Seidts (john@astory.com)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 18:26:28 PDT

I have only one left. NOS in the crate WWII tank interphone kits. These
are the armored shells which attach to the exterior of the vehicle, and
allow walking infantry to talk to occupants. The kit comes in its original
wooden crate with all conduits, connectors, etc. to attach to your M5, M4,
M3 or M8. Excellent safety item. Price is $200.00 plus shipping.
Alternatively, I can deliver it to Aberdeen or the Mid Atlantic Air Museum's
WWII weekend.
john@astory.com
http://www.astory.com