1964 M442a1 for sale

From: Mike and Cheryl (mleaton@netins.net)
Date: Sun Apr 15 2001 - 20:18:21 PDT

One of our members (Iowa MVPA) is going to sell his Mite.
The mite has gone through a total restoration and is getting
final details done (or may be done right now). This was a first
class restoration. The owner was restoring it for himself, but
decided he had too many vehicles and needed to clear some
out. Vehicle is located in Clear Lake, Iowa. a before and after
picture (almost completed) are on our website at:

http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/for_sale.htm

The price is $12,500. Owner email address is: andent@rconnect.com
Has papers to prove expense of restoring a Mite. Owner can take
digital pictures of any part of vehicle for you.

Thanks
Mike in Iowa
mleaton@netins.net
Iowa MVPA website: http://showcase.netins.net/web/iamvpa/index.htm