Re: [MV] Insurance, again

From: Jim Rice (majrice@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Apr 16 2001 - 20:30:58 PDT

I've had good luck with Hagerty Classic Insurance
http://www.hagerty.com
(800) 922-4050
PO Box 87
Traverse City, MI 49685-0087

They are reasonable. In Oklahoma, I paid a total annual premium of $121 for
my 1943 GPW and 1967 M151A1.........of course now that I am in San Antonio,
just my GPW costs me $106 annually. Sold the M151A1.

Jim