Re: [MV] Title Registration in Georga

From: Kraut58@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 04:54:31 PDT

I tired to get a Georgia title for my 1942 White Halftrack which came to me
with an out of state title, but GA would not issue me a title, but did issue
me a tag. They said the vehicle was too old for them to issue a new title on
- this decision was not made locally, but at the main office in Atlanta.
Any vehicle 15 years old or older only requires a bill of sale (no title) to
obtain a tag. If the vehicle has a title and you demand a new title, they
will usually issue one, but not in my case - too old. Good luck.
Hope this helps
Henning