Re: [MV] Starter interchange

From: Gene Pantano (truks@cs.quik.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 08:15:26 PDT

Good news... Those starters work on all the 35's....even the 5 tons... The
head is held on by some machine screws..an Allen head wrench is normally
used to remove them and rotate the head to suit the installation preference.
The 2 1/2 ton and the 5 ton have opposite facing heads on the
starter...Good luck..Gene