Re: [MV] Out of Office AutoReply: mil-veh Digest #256

From: M35products@aol.com
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 13:37:39 PDT

In a message dated 4/17/01 12:45:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Richard@fv623.demon.co.uk writes:

<< > There seems to be a simple solution. Presumably the list owner can
 un-subscribe
> the guy and put an immediate stop to this.

 It would appear that the owner has not been available for the last year or
 more and does not keep an eye on the traffic.

 Rest assured if this had been MVList@yahoogroups.com I would have blocked it
 PDQ.

 Richard >>

I have sent more than a dozen messages to Mr. "Skylee", using all of his
addresses. He has not favored me with a reply. a p bloom