Re: [MV] [MVlist] Insurance, again

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Tue Apr 17 2001 - 15:55:40 PDT

Andreas,

    Just a thought after reading your post below. If you have presumably the
manual or photos of the Kett pulling say a nice aircraft like an ME-262 or
providing other transportation duties for the German Army in WWII. Would it
be any trouble for you to scan a few pages/photos that show/state that the
Kett was designed as a tractor and send them to Paul? Via email attachment
of course. This would allow Paul to in addition the vehicle on a trailer but
show how it was used and as you can see Sir I should have no trouble
registering it as an antique or a tractor but this is what happened to me
but here I am talking to you because the last Insurance Company I found
changed their minds and called it a Tank. See any armor Sir?

    Best of luck to Paul. Hang in there you WILL get it done.

My $.02 worth.

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com