Re: [MV] Blocking

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@bit-net.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 02:18:20 PDT

 When you utilize the block sender function it deletes from your mail server
with out any further action required by you every time you download your
email. It first downloads the list of email to your computer which looks at
the list and says to the email server Hey Server! Message #821 is on my
forbidden to youngsters list < My CPU is only 9 months old > so kindly
delete it and do not send it here.

    One of the few items that utilize the KISS principle.

James Shanks
n1vbn@bit-net.com