Arthur's List

From: RKiser8375@aol.com
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 04:47:48 PDT

I'm happy that there are other MV lists out there.
But you don't need to go around knocking Arthur's.
Give it a rest. Arthur lives in a modest studio apartment in
the Marina district in San Francisco with his wife
and daughter. In a section of his apartment, he
runs about 10 computers. He is hosts this list
and others for free and gets more emails a day though
his computers than most people get in a lifetime.
So, if you don't like it, sign off. But quit 'dissing
Arthur or I will fly to San Francisco and have you
permanently removed from the list.
Dismounting from proverbial soapbox.

Rob Kiser