Fw: [MV] Photos of the Patriots Day Parade in Lexington,MA

From: Ron (rojoha@mediaone.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 09:55:03 PDT

    Just so we all get to know what's going on...And Debeers said "Diamonds
are forever", but they were wrong, because it is e-mail. Just remember
folks, that if you don't want the world to know about it, don't hit the
"SEND" button. Unsolicited direct e-mail dealing with the "LIST" stands a
good chance of being forwarded to the "LIST", so suck it up and post it for
all to read. You started it in a public forum, it's too late to go off list
now.