Re: [MV] Arthur's List

From: Pete & Renee Davis (pandr@cybertours.com)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 19:28:48 PDT

Well said, Rob! A lot of people may piss and moan about the list, but without
Arthur there wouldn't be a list for them to kvetch on.

I'm proud to be one of the many who contributed funds when Arthur upgraded
the list a while back and I firmly believe that every penny was well spent.
Given the amount of time that he must spend slaving over a hot keyboard, it
would surprise me if Arthur owns a military vehicle himself. I imagine that
hosting this list is a labor of love. Please, let's all give Arthur the
respect he deserves.

Pete Davis
pandr@cybertours.com