WWII Ford Bomb Truck GTB

From: KBDewey 42GPW (dirtman42GPW@webtv.net)
Date: Wed Apr 18 2001 - 23:47:19 PDT

All, I have the above an it's in fair shape but needs some parts. I need
an engine cowl, air cleaner, seats, cargo box, wind shield and gages.
This is a 1942 so would the gages be the early civy ones or the
universal military ones? These trucks are so ugly they're cool. The
cargo box on this one has a wood floor and is from a Chev 1.5 T Cargo
truck. It also has the troop seats but a few of the brackets are toast.
I would like to restore this so if any of u have some "Stuff" that are
for this type please let me know. Tks Keith Dewey