Virus warning -_yes you need to read it

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 11:29:55 PDT

I received 14 messages from pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca Listed as Pam & Dan by
their email.
All of them contain "W32.Badtrans.13312@mm".
For more info on this look to :
http://www.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.badtrans.13312@mm.html
This gives info on how to find and clean out this bug also.

I have sent them an email to let them know they got a bug.

I caught it because of the warnings posted earlier this week (found it
before my scan did).

This bug is clever, this is one of the messages it sent (all others were
similar).

'Rikk Rogers' wrote:
====
- Major Rice,
- I am certainly glad to hear that the Army is making such a bold move in to
- the realm of "fashion" it should do a great deal to improve morale, not as
- much as extended live fire exercises, or genuine field training, but maybe
- with the new changes in out government we can afford more "training"
- ammunition.
- After, of coarse, the important things are taken care of (can't have our
- Army running around with old hats, mylord! they look kinda like BALL CAP
...'

> Take a look to the attachment.

Hope this keeps others from getting hit (we will know if it doesn't).

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
(580)762-3157 rkltd@swbell.net
http://home.swbell.net/rkltd/
-M35A2- MVPA -22345-