RE: [MVlist] Virus warning -_yes you need to read it

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 13:20:15 PDT

Generally I wouldn't, however this thing works off list, with list members,
those that didn't quite "GET" the warning might figure out how fast this
thing is hoping and dodge it.
I now have 27 emails with this bug.

Jock's message was the first to come in from what I just sent.

And to make it clear how ON TOPIC this is: 27 emails, 5 different list
members, none from off list people I deal with!

If YOU don't like it use the hit the delete key!

rikk