A fine idea indeed!

From: Rikk Rogers (rkltd@swbell.net)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 14:41:48 PDT

I think this is a fine idea, in the time I have been on this list I have
meet (via Email) some in person, some over the phone,
many people who are fine individuals, some not.
Most of the people are hear to help, and gather info, some, like myself also
see the list a entertainment.
There are a few however whose focus is so narrow as to take offence to
anything that does not fit their view of the MV world.

mentioned here is the concept that my "3 word replies of a personal nature"
are some kind of major affront, or a mistake on my part.
Not so, if I did not want it on the list I would not have posted it.
When I post to the list I (more often than not) type the address in, more
often than not I don't send a copy to the original sender (if they are on
both lists they would then get 3 copies).

If its on the list its for general consumption.

I don't know if there is something in the Redmond WA water supply that
causes Mr. Robinson extra stress, or if he is generally this hyper, but all
I can say is:
Please! if you feel as he does, do as he has done and save us both a lot of
hassle.

btw, On most of my posts my name is there, if you look in the archive you
will find my address and phone, i don't hide, if you want, call me!
I have touched base with several list members over the phone and some were
surprised to get the call, i've tried to help a couple find MV's (not having
as good of luck in their area DRMO's).

Rikk Rogers - RK Lion LTD.
416 S 4th St
Ponca City OK. 74601-5335