(M715) undercarrige

From: BrOKE-|nC (dahorse@jvlnet.com)
Date: Fri Apr 20 2001 - 11:40:40 PDT

List

I first want to say I have enjoyed the banter immensely,and I learn
something everyday.;-) Thanks!

My question pertains to the M-715 but maybe many others as well.... in a
restoration, what color would one paint the frame,axles etc...to be
correct.or were they shipped with no paint etc? I would like a "correct"
restoration in so far as one can document on this vehicle, but in Wisconsin
I must have paint on every surface or the thing will rust away instantly.
Any suggestion.or do I just do it in a semi gloss black and call it good?

Norm
who likes Linux in front of my Windoz...call me odd;-)