Re: [MV] More aimless ranting

From: rich white (m135a33@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 05:21:58 PDT

No, it's not just you I sould of posted all the wise remarks I got when I
listed m135 and m211 parts. I got so pissed I sold them to a friend for next
to nothing to haul wood out. I can understand why military parts dealers are
rude to some people if they treat the dealers like they did to me I'd tell
them to piss off too, but they would just post and cry on hear how bad I am.