Re: [MV] Apology and More Photos

From: Walter Houghton (FlyN3Nvt@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Apr 21 2001 - 05:54:49 PDT

I have a M116 also, and boy did it carry stuff. Bought it for 400.00 bucks
4 years ago from my local town. The tools were gone, but 1 light was there.
It came with the tools, for I found the List of what it had in it, in the
pouch on the rear door. WOW. It's hinges were shot for the 2 big
doors(webbing hinges) but it did have 2 brand new 9.00x16's on it, which I
robbed for my M37. All the brackets were still there too. Will probably
eventually sell it after I fix it.

Jeff