Re: [MV] Virus Theroy

From: Nigel Hay (nigel@milweb.net)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 07:11:58 PDT

It's not a conspiracy by anyone (not even a dastadly plot by Her Majesties
Government to take attention away from the fiasco of their attempts to sort
out Foot in Mouth disease) Please dont think these are the only newsgroups
affected by such viruses/trojan horses or worms- its endemic worldwide.
Nige