Re: [MV] M35 Door Gasket Replacement

From: Ken Boge (ken@clovermachine.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 09:13:07 PDT

Kerry,

The door edge weatherstrip on my deuce was deteriorated also.
I found a good replacement through Steele Rubber Products in Denver, NC
1-800-544-8665.
They sell good quality reproduction rubber products to the auto restoration
hobby.
The part number I used was C-0145. Use some good quality brush on contact
cement to hold it in place.
Mine still looks and works good after 10 years.
Good luck,

Ken