Re: [MV] Viruses .....pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca (Pam & Dan)

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 11:11:45 PDT

  Hi

   Ya I go it .. fought it by unplugging the phone line until
  i found the files it created and shitcaned enough of them that
  it didn't succeed in running.. Ron was kind enough to send along
  the instructions to get rid of the rest of it ..

  I really hope the FBI catches these little sleezeballs and breaks
  their fingers for writing this crap.. I know I would if i ever
  caught up with them..

                                 Bob B