Re: [MV] WHY WE GOT CAUGHT - WE WERE STUPID

From: Robert Barber (rbarber41@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 11:59:41 PDT

  Does anyone else in here find the comments by someone I have
never seen in this file before somewhat interesting ??

I would be cautions on being a virus know-it-all from the stand
point some of us may begin to think it was you who set it off
on us ..

  Those of us that got caught is because we opend it from a fellow
  member of this file that we know and trust and not because are
  stupid as you imply.. Some sleezeball out there took advantage
  of our trust in members of this file and exploited it for their
  own petty selfish childish mind mentality..

                           Bob B