Chinese virus & M116 tool trailers

From: Cougarjack@aol.com
Date: Sun Apr 22 2001 - 18:14:46 PDT

You have just received the "Chinese Virus"!!!

As we don't have any programming experience, this virus works on the honor system. Please delete all the files on your hard drive, then manually forward this virus to everyone on your mailing list.
Thanks for your cooperation.
Peking Center for Advanced Computer Study

OB MV content:
A while back, several folks were mounting a search for a TM on the various configurations of M116 tool trailers. Does anyone know if the search proved fruitful? I'd be happy to ante up my share to get a copy. Just drop me a note offlist and let me know if possible.
Regards,
Jack

Jack's Famous Monments in Military History:
1763 - The French and Indian War ends. The French and
Indians both lost.