Newbe questgions

From: Witold Grzymala-Busse (witek@argus.rs-systems.com)
Date: Mon Apr 23 2001 - 06:52:32 PDT

I went to the local DRMO and got bit by the HMV bug, I want, no, I need!
a M-35, I need the lists help, what do I look for when looking for a M-35,
and what are the price ranges for the M-35, i.e. ( how much will I pay for
a fair condition M-35 as opposed to a poor or good condition m-35) Also,
what TM's do I need, where can I get them (are they on the web?) Where
can I get decent priced spares. Are there any sites on the web for
newbies or is it all by trial and error?

WGB