FS: Unimog 416 DoKa diesels (2)

From: Carl Payne (cpayne@demi.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 17:34:07 PDT

I've come across 3 early 70s Unimog 416s in Holland. They are diesels in
excellent and running condition. Unfortunately, it may end up being a
package deal, and I only want one. If you'd like one or both of the
remaining Mogs, drop me a note with a conversational price offer.

I'm not asking for bids, I'm trying to determine if it would be worth it to
bring them into the USA. If there's enough interest in the other two that
I can easily afford mine, we'll firm up pricing then. It's not a contract,
you're under no obligation.

Thanks.

Carl

e pluribus unix