Re: [MV] FBI at Door!!!!!

From: Jay (dagobert@ix.netcom.com)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 19:46:34 PDT

I'm sorry; but I'm sorta new to this hobby, and don't even have an MV of
my own yet... But just exactly WHEN did it become a FEDERAL OFFENSE to
DISCUSS USED TRUCKS?!?!? Did I miss that night on the news when the
Bill of Rights was suspended? I thought the last election was all about
getting rid of Janet Reno and Amerikan Gestapo. Perhaps we were
mistaken? You know, the worst of it is, I've done business through that
guy's site before- but never again. I wonder if his ISP would like to
hear all the complaints from a few dozen law-abiding citizens on this list?

"Ever get the feelin' you been cheated, eh?" -Johnny Rotton, The Sex Pistols

Joe Garrett wrote:

I forgot to check. Is there a full moon?

Anonymous
No need to reply