Lets Not Get Carried Away

From: SK Stud (annak@thegrid.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 22:34:51 PDT

First Lets Not Get Carried Away with this. The FBI did contact me about my
computer spreading a virus, but they did not really act like they think I or
we have much to do with it. The Notice I sent out had mentioned the group by
name " VIRUS!!!! DO NOT OPEN EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS FROM ME!!!! on Mon
4/23/2001 2:57 AM with a copy of Jaime Ponce de Leon's email about the virus
attached to explain it" and they wanted to now what it was about so I told
her. As to hew contacted them I mow two email went out to Government Sites "
one the Austrian Agriculture Minister box" but this guy from the
[the site] is the only one that sent this ""
****
A deliberate attempt to send us a virus - yet another dumb move on your
behalf. This is a felony and we will be turning it over to the FBI.

Regards,

[the site]
--------------------------------
[the site]
The Web's Largest Hunting and Sport Shooting Auction (tm)
Huge Selection of Firearms, Antique Guns, and Hunting Gear
[the site]
******
"" so I would think he was the one that sent the feds. And the only beef
this guy has is I chose not to deal with 4 out of 45 sellers due to rude
comments made to my wife " did offer to go meet him in person at his office
to talk about his attitude toward my wife".. It seems you spend 28,000 in a
month they would understand, but they are not normal people at that site.
 And remember guys we want them to find the guys doing it, so it wont kill
me to answer there questions!! The Agent in the Sacramento Office of the FBI
had a good laughed about it all and told me to save the emails and no
worries shit happens. And it was me that opened the group up to scrutiny
with that warning, So I do apologize to All.... If they look at the email
list they may learn something... I just thought you all had a right to now
what is up that's all. I will leave it to my Attorney from here to handle
both the site and the feds.
Drive On all...
Kelly
11v2o