Fw: [MVlist] Apology

From: Pam & Dan (pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca)
Date: Wed Apr 25 2001 - 06:46:25 PDT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Pam & Dan" <pamelakg@intergate.bc.ca>
To: <MVlist@yahoogroups.com>; <mil-veh@mil-veh.org>; <re5@yahoogroups.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2001 10:09 PM
Subject: [MVlist] Apology

> Good Evening Fellow subscribers,
>
> I would like to take this opportunity to apologize for the many emails
that were sent out with this email address. Obviously Dan and I were hit
hard with the dang virus and Dans' computer is still affected. Mine,
however, is doing okay (I have the latest virus protection on my computer,
thank god!)

> As for the virsu thing...it's everywhere - I am even getting virus alerts
at work and I don't subscribe to the list with my work email address!

> NOTE: IF YOU DO NOT RECOGNIZE THE EMAIL ADDRESS OR THE SUBJECT... DON'T
OPEN IT! IF YOU HAVE REQUESTED AN ANSWER FROM SOMEONE, MAKE SURE YOU
REMEMBER THE EMAIL ADDRESS.